The Centre’s academic and research activities include:
- data collecting and dissemination in local and foreign research centers, libraries, and theatrical institutes;
- organizing national and international conferences, symposia and sessions;
- publishing bibliographies, monographs, collective works and articles concerning Shakespeare’s presence in Polish and international culture;
- archiving, compiling and analyzing materials devoted to the reception of Shakespeare’s works in Poland;
- conducting thematic workshops for university and secondary school students, and organizing meetings (lectures, film screenings, multimedia presentations and discussions) with Shakespeareans, both academics and culture practitioners;
- what is more, a unique library is going to be established collecting various editions of Shakespeare’s works, critical works and books on the reception of Shakespeare in Poland and other countries.